- Have you ever experienced trekking amid two popular hill stations? If not, then you should visit the Rajmachi fort. Rajmachi Trek, a trek between the two most popular hill stations of Maharashtra- Lonavala, and Karjat.
- It is located in Maharashtra. The trek is a 16 km long trek, and the fort is at an elevation of 2750 ft. The Rajmachi fort consists of two forts, Shrivardhan and Manaranjan fort. So on this trip, you get to explore the heritage of both these forts. The Rajmachi fort is one of the most beautiful and historic forts of Maharashtra.
- The trek route is totally your decision. If you are a beginner at trekking, then the Lonavala route is best for you. The trek route from Lonavala is a long trail. The trek starts from the base village of Rajmachi. The trek route will be an exciting one for you as it is surrounded by forest and greenery. It takes around 4 – 5 hours to reach the final destination.
- If you want to have a thrilling experience, then the Kondhane route is the best option for you. The Rajmachi trekking level is a bit more difficult than the Lonavala trek route. It has a steep climb and takes around 2.5 – 3 hours to reach the fort. And it is all worth it when you reach the final destination.
- During the Rajmachi fort trek, you will experience immense surrounding natural beauty. You will come across various lush green mountains, glorious waterfalls, green valleys, and whatnot. Once you reach the top, you will fall in love with the place. You can witness the surroundings which have the best scenic views of green mountains everywhere. The mesmerizing architecture of the forts is the biggest attraction. You can view the majestic mountains and the unbound beauty of nature.
- The best time to visit Rajmachi Fort is from June to November. During monsoon, the place turns into green heaven, and the trek becomes a bit difficult. During winters, it has the best weather, and it is convenient to walk to the trails.
- The other major attraction of this place is the Rajmachi camping. You can experience outdoor camping, especially in winters. You can indulge in stargazing and have a peaceful time. The calm and quiet surrounding makes it best for the camping experience. Feel the fresh air and rejuvenate your mind and soul with Rajmachi camping.
- The best trip with your friends and family to escape from the hassle of life and experience the wilderness of ]this amazing trek experience. It will be an unforgettable experience for you because this will be a natural beauty package for you!
Leave a reply